As a guest of Valley View, you can:
- Explore more than 640 acres of pristine bushland;
- Ride one of the bicycles that we provide or use four wheel drive tracks;
- Get up close and personal with wildlife, including kangaroos, wallaroos, wallabies, echidnas, king parrots, crimson rosellas, firetails and wedge-tailed eagles;
- Go kayaking, swimming or sport fishing at Goonarook Lagoon;
- Book in to the Treetops Restaurant for a meal, awarded the Best Resort Restaurant in the Hunter Region in 2008, or visit the resort bistro for a drink; or
- Play tennis, table tennis or pool.